PureBasic 6.00 LTS Crack Free Download
PureBasic Crack Full Version Free Download
Free Download PureBasic Download Free Full Version is a native 32-bit and 64 bit programming language based on established BASIC rules. The key features of PureBasic Full Crack are portability (Windows, Linux, MacOS X and AmigaOS are currently supported), the production of very fast and highly optimized executables and, of course, the very simple BASIC syntax. PureBasic has been created for the beginner and expert alike. We have put a lot of effort into its realization to produce a fast, reliable system friendly language.
In spite of its beginner-friendly syntax, the possibilities are endless with PureBasic’s advanced features such as pointers, structures, procedures, dynamically linked lists and much more. Experienced coders will have no problem gaining access to any of the legal OS structures or API objects and PureBasic even allows inline ASM.
You May Also Download DecSoft HTML Compiler Crack Full
Among the options available for the compiler there is the possibility to run a syntax verification and compile the program with or without the debugger. Customization of the tool can be done from its configuration panel.
Customizing PureBasic enables the user to make changes as far as coloring various elements are concerned. Moreover, it allows enriching the tools panel with the necessary items so that the coding session runs as smoothly as possible.
The application offers an adequate environment for both experience and less experienced users as well as the necessary utilities for verifying the code and compiling it into an executable file. It features sufficient documentation both for the use of the IDE and for laying the foundation of coding in PureBasic.
PureBasic Crack Download Great Features:
- Tremendous set of internal controls (1600+) to quickly and easily build games or applications
- Windows (x86 – x64), Linux (x86 – x64) and OS X (x86 – x64) service
- BASIC programming language established key words
- A very quickly BASIC compiler, which generates highly optimized executables
- No external DLLs, runtime interpreter, or anything else took when generating executables.
- Process and construction support for innovative programming
- Total Unicode support
- Built-in containers such as an array, map, and list
- Healthy kinds, the powerful syntax to avoid programming errors
- Namespace service for Simple code reuse
- Access to complete OS API for innovative developers
- Easy but relatively fast 2D game service through committed libraries (DirectX, OpenGL)
- Easy and Higher Excellent 3D service according to OGRE
- Optimal utilization of the hardware by utilizing highly optimized (assembly) controls
- Source code is portable between Windows, macOS X, and Linux.
- Committed editor and development environment
- Robust integrated debugger and profiler to trace and examine code
PureBasic List of functions library sections
- 2DDrawing is a library for drawing simple geometric shapes such as line, circle, rectangle, etc. with support for alpha channel (32-bit graphics), gradient, etc. Based on GDI.
- AudioCD – Play music from CDs and DVDs.
- CGI is a library of Common Gateway Interface server technology functions that allows relatively simple tools to create sites using the PureBasic language.
- Cipher is an encryption library. Supported methods are AES (128, 192 and 256 bits), Base64, secure random number generation (CryptRandom), DES, CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA2, SHA3, etc.
- Clipboard – access to the clipboard.
- Console – creation of console applications.
- Database – access to Oracle, MySQL, Access, SQLite, PostgreSQL databases, etc.
- Date – date and time.
- Dialog is a simple yet powerful dialog box library built from an XML structure.
- DragDrop – drag and drop objects within a window and between windows.
- Engine3D is an interface to the OGRE 3D engine that allows you to create applications with 3D graphics and 3D games. There are others associated with this library, such as: Billboard, Camera, Entity, EntityAnimation, Joint, Light, Material, Node, NodeAnimation, etc.
- File – access to files – create, read, write, etc.
- FileSystem – copying files and folders, listing all files and folders in a given folder, reading and modifying the date and attributes of files and folders, etc.
- Ftp – access to FTP servers.
- http – access to HTTP and HTTPS servers.
- Image, creating, and modifying (using the 2DDrawing and VectorDrawing libraries) images.
- Joystick – functions for working with a joystick (usually needed for games).
- Json – creating and parsing a JSON structure
- Keyboard – polling the keyboard (usually needed for games).
- Library – access to DLL functions
- List – doubly linked list. Linked list
- Mail – sending letters to e-mail via SMTP protocol with support for TLS/SSL encryption.
- Map is an associative array.
- Math is a mathematical library containing various functions such as calculating the square root, sine, cosine, tangent, logarithm, modulo, etc.
- Memory – various functions for interacting with memory, including dynamic creation of instances of structures.
- Mouse – interaction with the mouse (usually needed for games).
- Movie – play audio and video. Supported formats depend on the installed codecs in the system.
- Music – play tracker music.
- Network – access to the local network and the Internet. Server and client creation, TCP and UDP, IPv4 and IPv6 protocols are supported. It is possible to set the local IP and port of the access point, which is useful if there are several (for example, a wired connection and WiFi) and you need to know exactly which network traffic will go through.
- OnError – catching errors in the compiled application with information about the location of the error (file and line of code) and the type of error with the ability to disassemble the desired section of code.
- Packer – create, view and unpack archives LZMA (known as 7z), ZIP, TAR, BriefLZ, etc.
- Printer – access to a printer with the ability to print arbitrary text / image.
- Process – start, end and exchange between processes.
- RegularExpression – regular expressions.
- Runtime – access to constants, variables and procedures by their name.
- Scintilla is a full-featured access to a powerful text editor with syntax highlighting, auto-completion, and more.
- SerialPort – access to the computer’s COM port with support for virtual ports.
- Sort – functions for sorting/sorting arrays and doubly linked lists of simple and complex (structured) types.
- Sound – music playback.
- Sound3D – music playback in 3D space.
- Thread is a library that supports multi-threaded code execution, which is relevant for multi-core processors and multi-processor systems.
- VectorDrawing is an advanced scalable drawing library. Based on GDI+.
- Window and Gadget are libraries for creating and working with windows and their contents.
- XML – creating and parsing an XML structure.
How To Crack, patch & activate PureBasic Latest Version free?
- Download the latest version From Here.
- Click WinRar File Extract Hare
- Open New Folder Click To Program Install
- Do Not Run If Already Running Then Close It
- Copy Crack And Replace To Install Directory
- Done! Enjoy PureBasic Full Cracked 😘)